* The definition of a deposit is all froms of goods shipped via EXPRESS REWARD.
* The definition is PAHALA EXPRESS CARRIER.
1. Safekeeping will be the responsibility of CARRIER, when the sender has paid all the shipping cost and have PROOF of CARRIER ORIGINAL RECEIPT above courier sent.
2. Prohibited form entering into a surrogate goods as follows:
3. The contents of a deposit that is not in accordance with the information given will be an offense that can be prosecuted through the applicable law and the surrogate has the right to hold suspected CARRIER examination (test quotes) in accordance with the applicable regulations in Indonesia CQ DEPHUB.
4. CARRIER will not be responsible for the following matters :\
5. Means of transport for a particular purpose and some of the city or in urgent situations, then CARRIER, without prior notification has the right to use ocean transportation, river, road, to cary out all courier deliveries to each destination.
6. If there is no complaint (claim) of the receiver when the courier delivered, the courier shall be deemend received properly.
7. If there event of loss / deficiency above the maximum reimbursement entrusted only 10 (Ten) times the cost of shipping loss / less with a maximum of Rp 750.000,- (for domestic products) and Rp 1.000.000,- (for products intenational). For a deposit insured, indemnity completed in accordance with police regulations courier insurance contract. Insurance premiums are paid by the sender.
8. All claim can only be resolved in the company post office.
Submission of claim should enclosing:
9. Items that have been received can not claimed if it is more than 1 x 24 hours.